Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One, Two, Three, GO!

Tomorrow I get to start the 30 day push from Chalene Johnson's book, Push. I'm so excited to start this book because it doesn't seem to be just another diet book. It's about looking deep into yourself and making new habits in your life. I think that is just what I need! So often I throw in the towel and go on a eating binge all the while thinking of how fat I am. I've already started to change my thinking - from negative to positive - and there will be many more changes to come.

I want to get another "diet" book while I'm about all these changes. It's call Intuitive Eating and it seems to be about learning how to eat and be okay with food. I'm trying not to beat myself up for enjoying somehting, within reason anyway. Too much restrictions can lead to teh binges that I'm so familiar with.

For now, I will focus on Push!

No comments:

Post a Comment