Total Pageviews
Sunday, February 5, 2012
Lazy days
This past week has been one of the most difficult weeks for working out since I began my journey in November. I opted to sleep in on both Monday and Friday, thereofore, I missed those 2 workouts. I ate horribly on Friday and Saturday followed with the same lack of willpower. I also missed working out at all this weekend. These 3 days off in a row have really showed me the differnce between eating well and working out and being lazy and and eating junk. I feel tired, and basically like crap. But even though I messed up this week, I'm not down on myself about it. I am starting fresh tomorrow with Fire 55 and healthy eating all day long. I'm a little behind on my 30 day push because I need to make sure my goals are right where they should be. I can't wait to feel good tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment