This morning I stepped on the scale, as I have basically done all throughout the week, and the number 199.6 popped up. (That is a loss of 4.6 pounds from last week and 2.8 total since I gained last week.) I love seeing my number begin with a 1, but I've seen that many times in the last 2 months and have quickly climbed right back across the line to the 200's. I'm hoping that my determination can keep me in ONEderland from here on out! (I did not come up with the ONEderland name...someone on biggerst loser said it once, but I totally can't think of who right now!)
I have been fighting against food all weekend, and unfortunately food has won the battle. On Friday I stopped by McDonald's for one of their new mini meals. Still too many calories and not good food for my body. Although, it was pretty good for my taste buds. Then, I proceeded to eat out at Bully's that night! They have such yummy BBQ, which isn't the most unhealthy of foods I can think of. Saturday was slightly better, but my choices still were not perfect. Today was an all out binge day! We had a get together in honor of my friend Brandon's return from oversees so of course I saw it as an opportunity to eat as much as possible. I better not weigh myself until next Sunday because I might get discouraged.
Tomorrow I may be going to lunch with some friends so I will have to tell myself over and over to make a healthy decision with my food. It is possible! Crap! Thinking of tomorrow also reminded me that we are having a luncheon at work on Tuesday! Why is everything centered around food? How can I make good choices everyday when faced with junk so many days in a row!
On a final note, my workouts have been wonderful. I ordered Chalene's new book Push and hope to find some inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment