Today was my first day in a long time for writing down everything I ate! I decided to count calories and see how I do with that. Its hard for me to imagine counting anything every single day for the rest of my life in order to stay in shape. That was always one of my issues when I was a member of Weight Watchers. I loved the program and was always very successful, but I just had a hard time counting Points everyday, especially with the thought of doing it for the rest of my life! I'm hoping that if I train myself to just make good food choices then I will be able to just eat healthy food without counting something. Anyway, because of my weight I calculated that my calorie intake could be anyway from 2,000 to 2,300 per day. This was according to a short worksheet that came with my Turbo Fire program. Today I had 1,725 calories, which is lower than expected, but not too low. I'm sure the extra motivation of the new year and my dentist appointment had something to do with that total! I also worked out with Fire30 and Stretch10. Both amazing workouts!!!!
Tomorrow I go back to work, which means I go back to waking up at 4:30 to workout. I dread the thought of waking up so early. I was in a perfect routine for that, but all this time off has gotten me off track. I still worked out, just not so early. Oh well! I heard somewhere that if you can do something for 17 days straight then it becomes a habit. Well, here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment