It is SO hard to eat healthy! I gave in to 2 very scrumptious cakeballs yesterday. I think they were actually calling my name or something. I practically swallowed the first one whole, and tried to savor the second one a little more. I'm not gonna lie, if I was left in the room alone with those damn things I might have grabbed 1...or 2 more! Isn't that kind of pathetic?
Today has also been a hard day for eating well. I was tempted to get fast food on my way home (and of course destroy the evidence before anyone noticed) but I fought the urge and ending up eating a tuna fish sandwich. It feels pretty good to win a battle like that!
You know the saying, "take it one day at a time?" Well, sometimes it seems like I'm fighting to make it through every meal and every snack. When I'm finished eating one thing, I'm already thinking about what's next! Will that ever end?
No comments:
Post a Comment