Well last night I tried to think positively about myself when going out with friends. Going out creates such feelings of anxiety and stress for me and the way I think I look. I am always so self conscious about the way I look and I feel like everyone is looking at me and judging me by my weight. (I know everyone is really not looking at me!) I always look around wherever we are to see if there is someone who is fatter than me! I know it's crazy, but it's what I do. Most often, I feel like I am the biggest person in the room or I do find the biggest person in the room and in my head, that's what I look like. Sounds weird to write down, but I don't know how else to explain it. Last night I tried to be more positive about my looks or really just not think about them. I guess I do look better than I did before I began working out so much. Or maybe a more positive attitude would be - I do look better! Baby steps, right?
On to the weigh-in...This week I stayed the same from last week. I'm ok with that because of my diet. I ate a lot this past week and I'm talking bad food! I am hoping to stay positive throughout the week and have a good loss next Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment