Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Leg Sucks!

So I know I said I wasn't going to be negative, but I just have to say that my leg sucks!  I have been dealing with a leg injury for about a month now.   I was working out hard core with Turbo Fire in January and I began to feel some pain shooting from my ankle to about halfway to my knee.  The pain is between the shin and calf so I know I didn't pull my calf muscle and I definitely don't have shin splints.  I have also been feeling some pain in my Achilles tendon.  Again, that pretty much sucks!  What else is there to say about it?  The pain comes and goes, but is a dull ache on good days even.  I've changed my workouts so most are lower intensity, however, I added a run/walk routine so I'm sure that's not helping.  I don't really want to go to the doctor because I don't think there is anything they can do for me.  I'll take it easy for a while and see if that helps. 

I do have some positive news to share though!  I joined the ranks of iPhone users and one of the first apps I downloaded was my fitness pal.  It's amazing!  I can easily track my food and calories for the day!  I think it will really help me to loose weight!  I hope I loose over a pound by the time Saturday rolls around!

No comments:

Post a Comment