Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Going Down

I decided to weigh myself yesterday and record my weight on Saturdays from now on.  It puts less pressure on me over the weekend when people are more relaxed about food.  I lost 0.6 lbs.  since my last weigh-in.  (To be fair in was probably more, but then again I was probably up a pound too.)  I'm excited with that loss because it is a symbol of moving forward on this journey.  I have felt myself at a standstill with my weight over the last few weeks, hence the avoidance of a weigh-in.

Planning my meals for the week went well.  I still have to be extra careful when I get home from work.  That is a major trigger time for me!  I have to make sure I'm at least shoving my face with something healthy!  I will be planning my meals again for this upcoming week and I hope to have more self control.

On another note, I have not been reading Push as much as I need to.  It will take me about 60 days to finish rather than 30!  Oh well, I don't really need another thing to stress me out anyway!  I will just go at my own pace and improve myself as much as I can!

My exercise routines have had to change a bit recently due to my leg injury.  I have taken a step back from Turbo Fire and moved on to The Firm and 30 Day Shred.  I love both of those programs and I feel like the use of weights while working out will really help me!  I am still a huge fan on Turbo Fire though and I still plan on rotating those videos into my routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment