One of this week's assignments from Push is to create a to do list for things from my goal list. I'm going to sit down and get to that very shortly...that is if the baby stays asleep! :) I am quite scatterbrained so creating a habit of making a to do list every day should really help me focus on what is important and what I should tackle first! From glancing at my next assignment it seems that I need to get the hard stuff over with and stop my procrastination. I have done an amazing job at putting some of my goals into motion, which makes me really proud of myself! As I've said before, many of my goals have to do with organization and planning. My push goal is to create a weekly food menu. Check! I made my menu throughout the day yesterday and it has helped me to not pick up random sacks throughout the day today! I even added up all of my calories and I can tell that this is really going to help me with my weight loss! I also came up with a weekly cleaning schedule so that there is just on small thing to get done each day and the house has looked great all week! I'm checking off my goals one by one. It will be difficult to keep them up but I'm staying positive and I know that I can do it!
Weigh-in....I have not recorded my weight for this week or last due to the fact that I have not been very good with losing anything. I haven't been able to work out as hard because of a leg injury that needs to heal. My planned meals all week should really help with that problem though! I will absolutely record my weight next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment