So naturally I completely forgot about this blog until I had the brilliant idea of starting one for weight loss haha! I can't believe a year has gone by and I'm in the same boat I was in last time. I must ask myself a very important question: What the hell?
Okay, here's the deal now. I actually have been working my butt of lately! And yes I am being literal and figurative about that.On November 10th I got the video series Turbo Jam in the mail. If you've never heard of it I would encourage to visit www.teambeachbody.com and check it out! The next day my alarm tore me from my oh so sweet slumber at 4:40 a.m. and I haven't looked back! My plan was and still is to work it one day at a time. Somehow I have managed to make waking up early and working out a habit! Yeah! I've also moved on to the workout series Turbo Fire, but I'll get back to both of those programs later.
With all my talk of working out, you may be wondering why I stated that I am in the same boat now as I was before. One word: Food. After working out for a month and a half and not seeing a staggering weight loss I have realized that diet and exercise really do go together. Don't get me wrong, I have felt wonderful, been full of energy, and toned up since starting my workouts. But, I want to look and feel healthy so I've got to be on the same page with working out and eating well. I know I can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment